The Pump Runs with Odd Noise or Loudly.
Following are the common causes for a noisy or loud pump. If you need further info for troubleshooting, please contact CML.
1. Inhale Air
- Check the tank for foam.
- Check the volume of the tank: Recommended to properly evaluate the required volume for the pump with larger displacement.
- Check the height of the oil suction filter: confirm whether the hydraulic oil volume is higher than the height of the suction filter to avoid sucking in the air.
- Check the distance between suction and return: too close may cause vortex.
- Check whether there is a gap in the oil suction joint: it is recommended to install the oil suction joint below the liquid level and wrap it with a tape Seal.
2. Insufficient Flow
- Check the filter: If the oil filter is clogged, please clean it (Recommended density of the filter is twice or more of the maximum flow rate).
- Check the flow: the flow adjustment screw is not factory set.
- Check the piping: the suction pipe is too long and the pipe diameter is too small, which may cause insufficient oil suction.
- Check the hydraulic oil: the viscosity of the hydraulic oil increases due to the low temperature, which makes it difficult to inhale.
3. Poor Concentricity
- Check the connection: loosen the screws at the connection, or check the operation process according to the installation instructions.
4. Long-term Use Causes Wear of Parts
- Please contact CML for evaluation.